At Ashlan Village Assisted Living Community our goal is to provide the highest qualities in life for each of our residents. We are dedicated to the life enrichment philosophy of the social, psychological, spiritual and physical well-being for every individual.
This dedication is reflected in every effort the community makes to care for people who have been diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease or other related dementias. Our intent is to allow each person to function independently at their level of ability while providing care and assistance when needed.
We are happy to offer so many activities that if you did them all...TIRED would lay you down at night. Look at this partial list:
- Fitness & Fun
- Crafts and the ever present bingo
- Ashlan's Choir that tours for local events
- Mystery rides
- Karoke and Elvis
- Computer and Art classes
- Music, music, music of all kinds and groupings
- Salon and manicures
- Shopping and eating out are long time favorites
- Bible studies, services, sings and special events
- Annual Heritage and Farm Days Community celebrations
- Pets, parachute jumps and airplane flyovers
- Jewerly, authors, games, chainsaw art, parties.......get the picture?
Life enrichment programs are developed around each person's specific interests, abilities, past history and routine. The enrichment programs flow throughout each day to promote cognitive, sensory, creative and physical skills. And boy, the fishing is fun!